Friday, December 13, 2013

Autumn Breeze "Hostbris" 1979 BJ Records OR-L26 Swedish Psych Prog Classic!

   Amazing record and one that is very special to me.  Privately pressed in a very small run of supposedly only 500 copies and I wonder how many of those copies still exist.  The musicianship seems pretty amateur for a prog band of that time yet gives it so much character and personality, I can just imagine a bunch of swedish teenage stoners jamming out in their parents basement until their mom tells em to turn that shit down.  Despite the low budget production, these guys were certainly not messing around, the ideas and song structures are very interesting and melodic.  Unlike many progressive records, Hostbris is surprisingly appealing and easy to listen to, kind of like a Pink Floyd Record.  Freshly ripped @320K from my personal collection, enjoy!  Thanks,Chris Tillotson           GET IT HERE!





4 comments:

  1. Such a pleasure to check out your blog. Thank you very much for sharing sounds AND pictures!
    SensoUnico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Senso, I'm trying to do a decent job,ha.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I don't know this artist, but thank you for giving us all the chance to hear new music!

    Thanks again, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice. Just stumbled onto your blog today and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Thanks for all of the effort, the high quality rips, and for letting us listen to a few songs before we download! It's a feature that will keep me coming back. Great blog here.

    ReplyDelete